Photography holiday in Sichuan – China
We just announced a new photography holiday to Sichuan and very excited about this;
Discover the laid back city of Chengdu, climb the worlds biggest stone buddha carved in to a rock, visit the Tibetian landscape and villages in Tibetan prefectures of Sichuan without the hassle of getting Tibet Visa.
We will visit;
– Laid back city of Chengdu
– World’s biggest stone Buddha
– Ya’an Panda reserve
– Beautiful mountains of Sichuan
– Tibetan prefectures (in Sichuan)
– Small villages and markets
– A variety of scenic spots for nature photographs.
This tour will be lead by a very talented local photographer Bo Zhang (Getty Images).
Photos from our trips to investigate the area are available on the webpage.
For more information please visit: